FABSCRAP challenges you to waste less this Halloween.
Ballerina tulle, Godzilla scales, Britney & Justin denim, caveman fur, 80's neon, bridal lace, witch velvet, mermaid sequins, robot metallics, Khalessi robes...
No matter what you're planning to be, we've got you covered!
HOW TO ENTER:
Make your Halloween costume using FABSCRAP materials (and/or other upcycled materials), then show us your creepy creation. Be sure to:
- Follow @fab_scrap on Instagram
- Tag @fab_scrap and use the hashtag #FABFRIGHT in your post
- Include upcycling and creative reuse details in the caption
Entries must be posted by 11:59PM on October 31, 2017.
Our favorite costume will be announced November 3, 2017. The winner will receive a ticket to a show in Fashion Week this Spring!, posts on our social media channels, and bragging rights.
GUIDELINES AND REGS AND RULES, (oh my!)
- Entries that follow @fab_scrap on instagram, tag @fab_scrap, and use the hashtag #FABFRIGHT to be eligible to win. Make sure your account is not private.
- Pet costumes are eligible
- Entries should give explanation about the upcycled components of the costume. Special consideration given to costumes that include at least one element from FABSCRAP material. Upcycling from other sources is encouraged. The more reuse, the better!
- Even if you're not in NYC, you can still shop for scraps to include.
- Winner will be chosen by the FABSCRAP team. There's five of us, we will vote on our favorite.
- Winner will receive a ticket to a fashion show in NYC's Spring Fashion Week. Designer TBD.
- Anyone may enter the contest, but please note, the prize does NOT include airfare, lodging, food, transportation, or anything other than a ticket to the show.