We choose material for our store based on the size (at least 1 yard) and/or because it is notably unique. The constant stream of new incoming fabrics means our inventory is constantly changing. Like thrifting, it may take some time to find what you're looking for.
We always have a great variety of: cotton, linen, silk, wool, synthetics, upholstery fabrics, leather (real and faux), denim, lace, buttons, zippers, cones of yarn, etc. To get an idea of the type and quality of fabrics available, check out our sources: Who's FAB.
UPCOMING POP-UP SALES
THURSDAY 12: FIT CITY SOURCE
- 10AM - 4PM, FIT Campus, Bldg A, 8th fl NYC (public)
THURSDAY 12: CANVAS BY QUERENCIA
- 6PM - 8PM, Hunter College, 904 Lexington Ave (public )
SATURDAY 21: FAD MARKET
- 11AM - 6PM, City Point, 445 Albee Square West, Brooklyn (public)
MONDAY 23 - WEDNESDAY 25: TEXWORLD
- 10AM - 6PM, Javits Center, NYC (public)
WEDNESDAY 1: SIP AND SORT/SHOP
- 6:30PM - 8:30PM, FABSCRAP Warehouse, Brooklyn Army Terminal, Sunset Park (public ticketed event)
SATURDAY 18: NATIONAL THRIFT STORE DAY
- 10AM - 5PM, FABSCRAP Warehouse, Brooklyn Army Terminal, Sunset Park (public ticketed event)