We choose material for our store based on the size (at least 1 yard) and/or because it is notably unique. The constant stream of new incoming fabrics means our inventory is constantly changing. Like thrifting, it may take some time to find what you're looking for.
We always have a great variety of: cotton, linen, silk, wool, synthetics, upholstery fabrics, leather (real and faux), denim, lace, buttons, zippers, cones of yarn, etc. To get an idea of the type and quality of fabrics available, check out our sources: Who's FAB.
UPCOMING POP-UP SALES
SATURDAY 18: NATIONAL THRIFT STORE DAY
- 10AM - 5PM, FABSCRAP Warehouse, Brooklyn Army Terminal, Sunset Park (public ticketed event)
TUESDAY 4: PHILADELPHIA UNIVERSITY
- 10AM - 3PM, PhilaU Campus, Hayward Hall, Rm115 (private)
FRIDAY 7: ANNIVERSARY COCKTAIL FUNDRAISER
- 6:30PM - 9PM, Canvas, 904 Lexington Ave (private)
SATURDAY 8: FABRIC POP-UP / VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION RECEPTION
- 11AM - 4PM, Canvas, 904 Lexington Ave (public ticketed event)
SATURDAY 22-SUNDAY 23: MAKER FAIRE
- 10AM - 6PM, New York Hall of Science, Queens (public ticketed event)
FRIDAY 28-SATURDAY 29: UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI
- 10AM - 6PM, University of Cincinnati Campus, Ohio (private)