We choose material for our store based on the size (at least 1 yard) and/or because it is notably unique. The constant stream of new incoming fabrics means our inventory is constantly changing. Like thrifting, it may take some time to find what you're looking for.
We always have a great variety of: cotton, linen, silk, wool, synthetics, upholstery fabrics, leather (real and faux), denim, lace, buttons, zippers, cones of yarn, etc. To get an idea of the type and quality of fabrics available, check out our sources: Who's FAB.
UPCOMING POP-UP SALES
SATURDAY 23: REMADE IN BK
- 11AM - 3PM, 663A Driggs Ave, Williamsburg (public)
WEDNESDAY 27: SIP AND SORT/SHOP
- 6:30PM - 8:30PM, FABSCRAP Warehouse, Brooklyn Army Terminal, Sunset Park (public ticketed event)
THURSDAY 12: FIT CITY SOURCE
- 10AM - 4PM, FIT Campus, NYC (public)
SATURDAY 21: FAD MARKET
- 11AM - 6PM, City Point, Brooklyn (public)
MONDAY 23 - WEDNESDAY 25: TEXWORLD
- 10AM - 6PM, Javits Center, NYC (public)